The Audit Analytics Accounting Quality Risk Matrix database provides timely access to reportable events from SEC filings. The database covers red flags for all SEC registrants (includes all U.S. listed equities) from 2000 to present. Red flag categories include metrics and events related to Auditors, Financial Reporting, Controls, Stakeholders, and Insiders.
- Identify indicators of potential earnings management and other accounting quality issues
- Gain insight into potential governance and control risks
- Drill down to assess detailed data surrounding the potential issues
- Monitor portfolio for reportable events
- Perform risk analysis and isolate areas to improve a portfolio’s performance using difficult to find and specialized information
The Accounting Quality & Risk Matrix data set was designed to support risk management by highlighting red flag events relating to accounting quality, internal controls, and governance, our proprietary analysis, we highlight Notable, Significant, and Critical events and anomalies to assist with due diligence, risk management, and portfolio screening.
In one easy search, determine if a company had a one-time adjustment, an unusual change in audit fees, a late filing, and many other events that may warrant further investigation. Audit Analytics is the only provider to profile this unique set of risks, with new indicators and metrics continually being added and updated.
|Module||Accounting + Oversight|
|Coverage||All ‘34 Act Filers|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel|