Europe Audit Fees Database
Know how much European public companies pay in Audit, Non-Audit, and Other Fees to external auditor(s) in one convenient place
Audit Analytics Europe Audit Fees offers a comprehensive view into the audit market in Europe. Fees are collected in the stated currency and translated into both Euros and U.S. dollars for ease of comparison.
- Covers approximately 8,000 companies listed on stock exchanges across 31 European countries
- Available in disclosed currency and translated to Euros and U.S. dollars for ease of comparison
- Quickly analyze year over year changes in audit fees
- Benchmark your audit fees to your peers by revenue, market cap, and industry
- Analyze the impact on audit fees from recent EU regulations
EU regulations require public interest entities (which includes listed entities) to disclose fees paid to auditors, in the following categories: 1) audit; 2) audit-related; 3) tax; and 4) other. See Article 18 of Directive 2013/34/EU.
|Source||Glossy Annual Reports, other regulatory filings|
|Coverage||Public companies with equity listed on EEA, UK, and Swiss regulated exchanges; public companies with equity listed on select EEA and UK unregulated exchanges|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|