The Audit Analytics Shareholder Activism database tracks the disclosed disputes, actions, and intentions of activist shareholders as disclosed in Schedule 13D filings.
- Benchmark significant shareholder transactions for foreign and domestic SEC registrants
- Search by issuer or reporting company, ticker or CIK, and issues/taxonomy
- Track which shareholder activists most frequently file Schedule 13D
- Key data points include areas of agreement, areas of support, areas of discussion, areas of concern, areas of control, areas of dispute, and issues
- Issues include transaction, investment purposes, and M&A
When a person or group of shareholders acquires beneficial ownership of more than 5% of a voting class of a company’s securities, they are required to file an SC 13D with the SEC. The initial SC 13D must be filed within ten days of the shareholder taking their stake.
|Module||Corporate + Legal|
|Source||SC 13D and SC 13D/A|
|Coverage||All ’33 & ’34 Act Filers|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|