The Audit Analytics Private Fund database simplifies and organizes the information from Form ADV into easy to use search modules, profile pages, and CSV downloads.
- Understand market size, trends, and changes with access to the entire market of private funds reported on Form ADV
- Know who audits private funds
- Track market share of private fund auditors, administrators, custodians, marketers, and prime brokers and prospect for new business
- Profiling metrics provide detailed information on fund type, gross value, minimum investment, and number of beneficial owners
- Relationships include adviser, auditor, administrator, custodian, marketer, and prime broker
- Key people include fund manager, general partner, trustees, and directors
Registered investment advisers and certain exempt reporting advisers are generally required to report all private funds (hedge funds, private equity, real estate and venture capital funds, liquidity funds, securitized asset funds) under management in the Form ADV. The Form ADV details the size and type of private fund, the adviser’s relationship to the fund and the various gatekeepers (auditor, administrator, custodian, marketer, prime broker) providing services to the fund.
|Coverage||All Private Funds reported by Registered and Exempt Advisers on Form ADV|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|
Receive an email alert when we analyze a private fund filed by your specified company(ies) of interest
Text search is available for this product. Easily find private funds by keywords specific to your needs.