The Audit Analytics Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) database tracks material transactions as reported in Item 1.01, as well as other transactions identified by select hit text.
- Track M&A market share for SEC registrants with insight into which auditors are engaged at the time of the transaction and what auditor represents the surviving company
- Monitor changes in control of clients or business partners for conflict due diligence
- Analyze transactions by party CIK, market cap, revenue, industry, auditor, transaction date, and value
- Key data points include commencement date, transaction type, and party type
- Monitor relevant disclosures for ongoing transactions with daily updates (available only in the data feed)
SEC filers are required to disclose material transactions and often report immaterial significant transactions.
|Module||Corporate + Legal|
|Source||Item 1.01 of Form 8-K and hit text in Forms 6-K, 425, DEFM14A, or S-4|
|Coverage||’33 & ’34 Act Filers|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|
DocumentationCorporate + Legal
Receive an email alert when we analyze a Mergers & Acquisitions change filed by your specified company(ies) of interest