The Audit Analytics Late Filers database tracks all late filing notifications for SEC registrants since 2000.
- Use late filings as a factor to gauge financial reporting quality
- Know how many companies since 2000 have been unable to file their annual or quarterly deadline
- Drill down on late filings caused by accounting problems – a major red flag
- Find late filings by general reason, including insufficient personnel, information, or time
- Understand subsequent impact on financial reporting, based on the issues leading up to the delay, time between the required deadline and actual filing, and more
When a company is unable to submit its annual or quarterly report, they must submit an SEC Form NT 10-K or NT 10-Q no later than 1 day after the due date. If a Form NT is timely filed, an automatic grace period of 5 days for 10-Qs and 15 days for 10-Ks is granted.
Find Late Filers filed in accordance with Rule 12(b)-25 of the Securities Exchange Act.
|Module||Audit + Compliance|
|Coverage||All ’33 & ’34 Act Filers|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|
DocumentationAudit + Compliance
Receive an email alert when we analyze a Late Filing filed by your specified company(ies) of interest
Text search is available for this product. Easily find Late Filers by keywords specific to your needs.