The Audit Analytics Insurance database is comprised of all NAIC filing insurance companies since 2010.
- Know who audits insurance companies
- Track auditor market share by insurance group or business line
- Know how much NAIC companies pay in accounting and legal fees
- Identify amount of payments for legal expenses as disclosed on annual statement
- Filter insurance company searches by business line, assets, revenue, or location
Insurance law and regulation is established individually by each state. In order to better coordinate insurance regulation among the states and territories, insurance commissioners are members of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC). NAIC is the U.S. standard-setting and regulatory support organization created and governed by the chief insurance regulators from the 50 states, the District of Columbia and five U.S. territories.
Unless a company receives an exemption from filing an audited financial statement, doing so is required.
|National Association of Insurance Commissioners
|NAIC Filing Insurance Companies
|Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS