The Audit Analytics Disclosure Controls database covers all SEC registrants that have disclosed its management’s assessment of disclosure controls since September 2002.
- Use disclosure controls as a factor to gauge financial reporting quality
- Monitor accounting rule failures that trigger ineffective disclosure controls
- Prospect for business by identifying companies with financial reporting issues
- Unlike SOX 404 reports, SOX 302 assessments are issued quarterly for the most up-to-date information on a company’s control environment
- Search material weaknesses in a registrant's assessment of disclosure control and/or internal control over financial reporting circumstances
Section 302 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX 302) mandates that public companies establish a system of effective disclosure controls.
Find disclosure controls filed in accordance with Rule 13a-15(e) of the Securities Exchange Act, and Section 302 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
|Module||Audit + Compliance|
|Coverage||All ’33 & ’34 Act Filers|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|
DocumentationAudit + Compliance
Receive an email alert when we analyze a Disclosure Controls Database filed by your specified company(ies) of interest
Text search is available for this product. Easily find Disclosure Controls by keywords specific to your needs.