The Audit Analytics Director and Officer Changes database covers all SEC registrants who have disclosed a director or officer change in Item 5.02 of an 8-K or 8-K/A since August 2004.
- Track Director and Officer changes to monitor for independence and relationships
- Use D&O changes to support your business development initiatives
- Easily find departures triggered by internal or external investigations
- Know the reasons behind executive departures - resignations, terminations, etc. - to manage client relationships
- Follow board committee appointments and departures
All registrants that file 10-Ks for annual reports must disclose personnel changes affecting directors and officers within 4 business days in an 8-K, under Item 5.02.
Find Directors and Officer Changes filed in accordance with Items 401(b), (d), (e) and Item 404(a) of Regulation S-K.
|Module||Audit + Compliance|
|Source||SEC Filings/ 8-K Item 5.02|
|Coverage||All ’33 & ’34 Act Filers|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|
DocumentationAudit + Compliance
Receive an email alert when we analyze Director and Officer Changes filed by your specified company(ies) of interest
Text search is available for this product. Easily find Director and Officer Changes by keywords specific to your needs.