Auditor Ratification Database
Easily monitor shareholder auditor ratification votes for every U.S. public company
The Audit Analytics Auditor Ratification database contains the shareholder voting results for the ratification of independent auditors since 2010.
- Track the outcome of all shareholder votes for the ratification of the external auditor
- Identify companies with a large percentage of shareholders voting against
- Filter database by company, auditor, votes against, industry, location, and more
- Benchmark shareholders’ votes in comparison to peers and competitors
- Analyze trends in auditor ratification by auditor, total votes (for, against, abstain and broker non-votes), and percentage against
Although Auditor Ratification votes are typically non-binding, final voting results of a company’s independent auditor are required to be disclosed with the SEC within four business days after the final voting results are known on Form 8-K under Item 5.07.
Rule 14a-21 of Securities Exchange Act
|Module||Accounting + Oversight|
|Coverage||All ’33 & ’34 Act Filers|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|
DocumentationAudit + Compliance
Receive an email alert when we analyze an Auditor Ratification change filed by your specified company(ies) of interest