The Audit Analytics Auditor Ratification database contains the shareholder voting results for the ratification of independent auditors since 2010.
- Track the outcome of all shareholder votes for the ratification of the external auditor
- Identify companies with a large percentage of shareholders voting against
- Filter database by company, auditor, votes against, industry, location, and more
- Benchmark shareholders’ votes in comparison to peers and competitors
- Analyze trends in auditor ratification by auditor, total votes (for, against, abstain and broker non-votes), and percentage against
Although Auditor Ratification votes are typically non-binding, final voting results of a company’s independent auditor are required to be disclosed with the SEC within four business days after the final voting results are known on Form 8-K under Item 5.07.
Rule 14a-21 of Securities Exchange Act
|Module||Accounting + Oversight|
|Coverage||All ’33 & ’34 Act Filers|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|
DocumentationAudit + Compliance
Receive an email alert when we analyze an Auditor Ratification Database change filed by your specified company(ies) of interest