The Audit Analytics SEC Auditor Engagements database contains auditor of record disclosed by SEC registrants since January 1, 2000.
- Know who audits every U.S. public company that files with the SEC
- Find a comprehensive list of public company clients by auditor, location, industry, and size
- Identify tenure of currently engaged auditor
- Analyze auditor clients by filer status and emerging growth company status
- Benchmark auditor-client relationships by auditor tenure
- Identify the fiscal year end of every SEC registrant
The Audit Analytics Auditor Engagements database provides the most up-to-date information available about who audits companies with equity securities filing with the SEC.
Based on our Audit Opinion and Auditor Changes databases, we identify the current auditor of record, as well as the length of tenure for every SEC registrant.
|Module||Audit + Compliance|
|Coverage||All ’33 & ’34 Act Filers|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|