The Audit Analytics Europe Auditor Changes database tracks current and prospective auditor changes for public companies listed on EEA and Swiss regulated exchanges.
- Track wins and losses in the auditor market in Europe
- Analyze trends in auditor concentration by country
- Monitor how new regulation and market environments impact auditor changes
- See if the auditor change was the result of an issue including a going concern or disagreement, and if the auditor resigned or was dismissed
- Identify trends in audit fees surrounding auditor changes
- Key data points include date of announcement, effective dates, and the fiscal year to be audited by the engaged auditor
- Where available, includes current and prospective auditor changes for companies listed on select non-regulated EEA exchanges
EU regulations require public interest entities (which includes listed entities) to rotate their auditors at least every ten years, unless Member State-adopted extensions apply. See Article 17, Regulation (EU) No 537/2014.
|Source||Data is captured as disclosed in annual reports, annual general meetings, and press releases|
|Coverage||Public companies with equity listed on EEA, UK, and Swiss regulated exchanges; public companies with equity listed on select EEA and UK unregulated exchanges|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|
Receive an email alert when we analyze a Europe Auditor Changes filed by your specified company(ies) of interest