The Audit Analytics Canada Audit Opinions database tracks all auditor reports on financial statements of Canadian public companies disclosed since 2005.
- Search opinions by auditor and going concern modification
- Track going concerns year-over-year
- Understand trends in auditor relationships
- Benchmark the number of clients per engagement partner
- Identify long auditor and client tenure relationships
Section 4.1 of National Instrument 51-102 - Comparative Annual Financial Statements and Auditor's Report requires annual financial statements under Subsection (1) to be accompanied by an auditor's report.
From the opinion on the financial statements, we extract the audit firm, city, the name of the partner(s), and the date the opinion was signed.
|Source||NI 51-102 - Section 4.1, SEDAR Filings|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|
Text search is available for this product. Easily find Canada Audit Opinions Database by keywords specific to your needs.