To see how our data can give you an advantage in targeted marketing, contact us for an online demo.
The Audit Analytics Law Firm Intelligence subscription provides market intelligence and client and peer tracking through our comprehensive databases of actionable intelligence and email alerts. With our easy to use online interface, attorneys and library staff can save time on research and supplement their business development activities.
Market Intelligence & Business Development
The integrated databases of Audit Analytics provide demographic, financial and auditor intelligence on a wide range of industries from a number of sources, including: 20,000 SEC company registrants; 750,000 ERISA plans filing IRS form 5500; more than 4,300 insurance companies filing with the NAIC; 4,200 active broker dealers; over 30,000 active registered investment advisers; and more.
- Demographic data and auditor intelligence on broker dealers, registered investment advisers, private funds and more.
- Tax fees and tax footnote disclosures of public companies.
- Customizable alerts on actionable intelligence such as private placements, mergers and acquisitions, director and officer changes and IPOs.
- Market share intelligence on auditors and transfer agent
Our sophisticated issues taxonomies normalize complex disclosure issues. These proprietary methodologies allow for the quantitative analysis of qualitative disclosures, which enable users to highlight potential red flags in the financial reporting and governance of companies and other registrants.
- Receive an alert when a new financial restatement is issued.
- Quickly see what significant litigation a company has reported.
- Customizable alerts on disclosure issues such as internal controls, comment letters, securities litigation and more.
Securities Research & Trend Analysis
Audit Analytics enables you to quantify and benchmark disclosures related to a number of issues, from litigation and SEC correspondence to audit fees and director and officer changes.
- Create custom peer groups based on filters such as industry, geographic location, revenue and more.
- Normalized taxonomies and historical data allow you to compare trends in issues and events.
- Expedite and deepen your SEC research processes with our comprehensive databases.