You must be a subscriber and logged in to view this section.
The following are examples of our company profile page:
For additional examples and an overview of Audit Analytics,
please visit our product overview page.
Audit Analytics gives you instant access to detailed intelligence on over 20,000 publicly registered companies and 1,200 accounting firms.
- Know who is auditing whom
- Know how much they are paying for what services
- Track Auditor Changes as they are reported
- Track Auditor Opinions, Going Concerns & Issues
- Track Compliance issues including financial restatements, late filings and Sarbanes-Oxley material weaknesses
- Link to Class Action Litigation
- Create reports by auditor, fees, location, industry, specific compliance issues and much more...